21.1.10

L O O K B O O K . N U

Doctor Martens from Borrowed, Fake Fur Coat from Secondhand, Favourite Cap from Secondhand, Bag from Weekday Secondhand
http://lookbook.nu/search/looks/1?country=Sweden#435147

FIRST FASHION POST! 
Here's a look from lookbook.nu-sweden 
Being half Swedish, naturally I love love the fashion there. Before H&M made its debut in the US, I would bring back outfits I bought there in Sweden, and everyone in Georgia wanted what I had - but couldn't get it. Now, however, everyone dies for H&M. For the record, I SHOPPED THERE FIRST!Same goes for IKEA.
Anywho, the girl in the picture, Lovisa, is pulling off this (fake) fur coat perfectly. The cowl neck scarf is really popular this winter season, and I know she needs it in the arctic Swedish environment! I also like the pop of her red Doc Martens. The juxtaposition of their ruggedness with the femininity and softness of the fur coat is spot on. 
So ready to pay Sweden another visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment